WELCOME to Mollie and CONGRATULATIONS to Andrew and Liz.
My new little niece has just arrived in the UK. Now I am working on lotto so I can afford to go and meet her! School holidays are very busy around this house. We spent the day doing jobs in town. Laura had a scrapbooking class so we dropped her off, did the groceries and then took Charlie for his immunisations. A obligitory 20 minute wait at plunket and then off to get Laura. We went to the library for a new pile of books. (Laura has just about read all of her already, wee bookworm that she is!) Picked up a battery from the jewelers and popped in to the shop for Laura to look at bikes. She is going to use the money that she makes from the stall to buy a new bike so she needed to know how much she had to save. (I think she was a bit shocked!)
This afternoon Laura, Daniel and Jess painted a board for a sign for thier stall. Tomorrow we should be able to sign write it.
Sammy gave us a bit of a check last night. I was making tea and he was playing in the kitchen near me. I went to tidy up and was taking some things to the bedroom. When I got back he was under the table playing. So I continued to tidy up in the lounge. Then he brought me the empty biscuit box. - nothing odd there I hear you say. Apart from the box previously contained about half a dozen butter biscuit to which he is allergic! So he wasnt playing under the table the little sneak was scoffing the forbidden fruit!!!!!
I watched him for about an hour and he showed no allergy signs - yay I thought. Tea half and hour later and he didnt want to eat, and started to scratch. So I gave him some phenergan and sat him on my knee for a cuddle. And he promptly vomited on me three times!!!!
So him and I had a shower! He was good as gold after that and still hasnt shown any excema signs that he normally would. So good and bad!!!
1 comment:
NICE Blog :)
Post a Comment