Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Back to reality!!!

Well it is back to reality again and the same old!!! Kids back at school and kindy. They were all pleased to see thier friends again. Jess has been a bit off colour and very quiet but is pretty much back to normal again now.

Monday night I went to my first weightwatchers meeting. I have finally accepted my willpower will not work without a bit of encouragement. I weighed in at 91kg EEEEEK!!!! Having said that we had two weeks of treats, I spent the weekend chomping all the nice stuff I knew I wasnt going to have after Monday and made sure I ate a huge tea before I went. The theory being that come next week I should have lost something surely!!!! (even if it is just because I didnt eat tea before I went!!!) So wish me luck - I want to be thin again for my 30th in October so that is my goal. (gosh that sounds terrible saying 30 - how did that sneak up on me!)

Tuesday morning I had Charlie at plunket, he has put on another 700g and weighed in at just over 7kg. (Little bit different to me huh!) He is doing so well. They are very pleased with him.
After that we popped into playgroup to catch up for a while before heading home so Jessa could have a sleep before Kindy.
After picking up the kids from Kindy I had to go to the Chiropracter (apparently driving 1200km and back isnt terrible good for my back!) She managed to fix me again so fingers crossed it stays that way.
Back home and have tea, bathed the little ones and then Laura, Daniel and I headed back up to school for the opening of the Museum. The kids have been doing NZ history as part of thier project this term and they have made a museum. They had an opening night for parents. It looks really good and they were all very proud of thier work.
So a busy day!

Today was much quieter, I made a vege soup and a stew for tea. While the kids were in bed I made a couple of nappies for Charlie and then made some muffins. Jessas kindy teacher is leaving to have a baby and it was her last day (well so we thought but she is actually back for a couple of weeks next term so Jessa was happy!) And we have shared morning tea at school tomorrow so some will go there too. They were choc chip muffins with a square of white choc buried in the middle - good job they are going somewhere or I might just be tempted to eat one!

We had a board meeting at tea time so Jase was in charge of dishing up and washing down.

No comments: