Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First weigh in EEEK!!!

We last night was my first weigh in - and to keep myself accountable I am going to let you all know how it went. I lost 2.2kg YAY!!!!! (just under 5lbs for the pomes!) So here is to the next week. I would like to loose another 2kg but as the average is 1kg I will be happy with that too. (just not quite as happy as I would be with 2kg!)

Yesterday afternoon I had a lovely suprise when Jimmy arrived at my door. Jimmy came to NZ the same year I did and then to our wedding two years later, which was the last time I saw him. He is here for a wedding so it was neat to catch up with him.

I spent some time yesterday fixing the last of three blinds for the kitchen. I did the last two last winter but somehow managed to miss 10inches of the width of it (!) I just needed a few more rings and eyelet thingies to get it up.

The kids are on school holidays so they have been spending some time with Nana before she jets of for Wellington. Jessa is having a sleep over with Nanny tonight so she is very happy. We haven't got too many plans for the holidays but the kids have decided to start their own business and have been collecting bags of horse poo to sell at the gate. They are going to cut swedes and have negotiated a deal with Gegen to buy wood offcuts to sell as kindling. They have made a business plan and decided on a name. All they need now is dad to help them build a wee stall and mum to help them paint a sign. So watch this space for the entrepreneurs.

No comments: