Wednesday, April 30, 2008

School Holidays - Week 2

Monday was a lovely clear, warm day with only a breath of wind. I got a heap of washing done and dried and we decided to get the bubble machine out. We had thousands of bubbles in the garden. Much fun was had catching, popping and even eating (!) bubbles!






Tuesday was spent pompom making, Laura made some with her friend the other day so all the kids wanted to try. Sam wasnt quite up to making them but enjoyed running round leaving trails of wool behind him! Then it was off to get some much needed haircuts.

And today we made playdough, each child (well apart from Charlie!) had a wee bowl and made thier own playdough. Sam tried eating the flour and the look on his face was priceless - apparently it didnt taste very nice! But they had fun with the finished product.
I did have a photo of them all but my computer appears to be sucking them out and putting them in funny places and I cant find that one.


No comments: