Thursday, May 8, 2008

grrr computers

I was trying to put some photos on but I am having issues getting them to upload. I have just cleaned the computer out so maybe that will help.
The kids are back at school now and enjoying seeing their friends again. They have started netball and hockey practices too.
Jessa is stoked to be back at kindy again. It tires her out a bit too which is good for me lol!!!
Well I really havnt got much news, I just thought I should update for fear you may think I am getting slack!!!!
Oh I think I forgot to update how the weight watchers is going too. I lost 1.1kg last week and 400g this week. I was actually pleased with the lower loss because we went out for tea during the week and I managed to blow my diet with a huge creme brulee. But it was really yummy!!!
I am starting to notice my snug fitting clothes are getting a little looser now and I have more energy. Also I have noticed it is easier to sit down on the floor with the kids and roll around and stuff!! So it is all good.
Well that is all from me for now - have a nice day.

No comments: