Went to town this morning to get Sams' prescription formula. The hospital faxed the repeat through on Friday.
When I get there I find that apparently the special number we have for subsidy has run out. (this makes the formula $6 a tin as opposed to $120!!) So she let me take two tins and I had to ring the hospital and ask them to sort it out. (you would think they might have noticed when they did the prescription wouldnt you) Anyway on ringing they tell me the doctor is away until the beginning of April. So on a little bit of discussion as to what I would do if we ran out of formula she said she would find someone who could sign it for me and she would sort it out!
While we were in town I went to Spotlight (gotta love that place) and got some cheap cotton material to try a sling with. I have to admit to being a little sceptical as to my abilities to balance a baby and tie them in without droppping them on the floor.
Anyway I overlocked the edges, sewed two pieces together and walla, 15mins and $16 I have my very own wrap sling.
It is so easy to get Charlie in and so comfortable. Charlie seems to like it too, he was asleep after five mins.
No comments:
Post a Comment