Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekends

Just a random photo of Charlie - I thought his grumpy look was quite cute!!

The muffins and choc slice went down well at playcafe - and I forgot to bring my tray home. So I will have to get it next week.

Yesterday was an exciting day of cleaning - are you jealous lol!!!

Jase is shoeing a horse this morning (after stealing my sleep in again!!!) and I am baking little apple pies. I still have a heap of apples left to stew so if anyone has any ideas of yummy things to bake let me know!

Sammy is much better and is totally off the ventolin now. Apart from a runny nose you wouldnt know he was sick. Amazing how quick they bounce back isnt it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH My GOSH!!!!!! LIke where on earth did you get such a cool shirt for Charlie!!!!! :-P HE looks so cute.