Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Busy days and exercise!

Wow where does all the time go!!! I missed another day. Yesterday was taken up with a nappy meeting. A couple of us are starting a group for mums (and dads!) interested in using modern cloth nappies. Charlie and I are getting to try out heaps of types and brands. I dont think Charlie was quite so keen on the yellow flower one though!
Then we posted a parcel and went to the library. Sam and Jess both chose a book. So do I. I have this really great idea that I am going to have time to actually read it before the three week borrow time is up - yeah right!
We picked up sausage rolls and raspberry buns for lunch and Jase came home and joined us on the way past.
Last night I finally got out my bike that I dusted off a few weeks ago. Pumped the tyres up again and went for a ride. I realised that it wasnt actually working just looking at it I was actually going to have to get on and move it lol!!!

Today was playgroup - the kids enjoyed it and Jess made some gingerbread men. Sam unfortunately isnt allowed them but he was more interested in the ride on tractors anyway!
Tonight I am planning a walk somewhere (probably not far away haha)

No comments: