Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kindy days..........

Here is Jessa, all ready for Kindy today. She is wearing the skirt I made a while ago and a hat I made last month for her. I think she is a bit of a cutie pie. She absolutely loves kindy and asks everyday if it is a kindy day, even on the weekends.



As requested by mum, here is picture of the boat.
Is a quiet day today. Sammy is tired and was in bed by 12noon. A whole hour earlier than normal. I have been working on a submission to the local council to get the speed limit reduced past the school (with my Board of Trustees hat on) we have also requested they put a footpath on the road for kids to walk to school safely. Apparently it is all red tape and politics and not just as simple as changing a speed sign. *rolls eyes*
Also have been working on an enviro fun day at the school for preschoolers. We are meeting this afternoon to try and organise something. Should be fun so I hope it works!
Anyway watch this space for updates.
Laura has her first netball practice this afternoon so she was very excited. Daniel wants to play too.

No comments: