Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lots happening.......

Well updates have been a bit slow this week (and last!) We have been a house full of bugs, coughs and colds. Sammy has had an ear infection and then the other night he fell out of bed (about 5am) and hurt his neck so that required a trip to the doctors. Some pain relief and he was feeling much better. He seems fine now.

Last week was the area cross country. Four schools and a muddy paddock. Daniel did the fun run and really enjoyed it - he came 4th (although his sticker says second but I think they all got those!)
Laura had to run 1.2km, much to her disgust lol! She came second in the girls section and that meant she was through to central - 14 schools and cow poo filled paddock or two! She was even more disgusted lol. She ran it though and finished. She even stopped to help another girl who fell and hurt her ankle and then carried on to the finish so I was proud of her.

Daniel after the race.

Laura near the finish line
I think we need a bigger bath!!!!!!!!!
Charlie loving his first time in the jolly jumper.
A couple of weeks ago the kids entered a colouring competition at the local hardware store, Laura won 3rd prize and a 4L tin of Jelly beans - YUMMY!!!


2 comments:

Yorkshire Grannie said...

Save me some jelly beans Laura! Well done. xxx

Gina said...

Hey Lou, can you send me the pic of the kids in the bath - I'll update the one I've got of Laura, Dan and Jess in the bath!

Love G