Three of my boys enjoying some cuddle time.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Sewing day today............
Well it has been the most horriblist, wettest coldest day we have had so far this year. So a day inside was in order. Lauras netball was cancelled so we didnt need to go anywhere. So I got the sewing machine out. I had someone ask me if I could make them a feeding pillow so I made that this morning.
Last night I finished Daniels Jersey that I did most of in Queenstown. Daniel didnt want to model it so Laura popped it on, it is a little small for her but a little big for Daniel. I really like it.
Jessa found this scrap of material after I finished the feeding pillow and asked me if I could make something for her with it. So I turned it into a sleeping bag for her baby, complete with little pink snaps down the side for easy access. I popped it next to her while she had her nap and she saw it when she woke up. Now pink baby is tucked in next to her for the night.
I finally made a start on the pajamas for the kids. I realised that I needed to preshrink my flannette so I dug out some small pieces of microfleece that I had left over in my stash and made some snuggly soft jammies for Jessa.
Modelled by the pretty girl herself - trousers a bit long and top a bit short but they seem to fit pretty comfortably and she is very happy with them. I even attempted to applique the bear on the top to make the matching - all I can say is it is a good job you cant see it close up!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We'll just start calling you Martha Stewart next Lou - and I'm referring to her homemaker skills, not her embezzling ones!
Post a Comment