I have spent lots of time sorting out the kids bedrooms and moving clothes and sorting stuff to try and make their rooms easier for them to keep tidy (one can always have hope!) Jase is making up some shelves for the girls room and we need to get some storage boxes and then hopefully we will have some sort of order going on!
Last night we attempted to do the school quiz night and failed abysmally at answering most of the questions. But we did have a good time and a bit of a laugh. Infact sitting in the Rugby club drinking Speights (beer for the non NZers) brought back some rather fun memories!!!
This week I bit the bullet and had to admit my baby is growing up. My gorgeous, happy, snuggly little man is very near 6 months old now!!!!!!!! I decided I should get him the highchair out to eat his meals in. He likes sitting up and watching what is going on. Although he does seem to prefer sitting on my knee when everyone else is up to the table.
Sammy brought me the camera earlier and asked me to take a picture. He always say 'CHEEEEESE' for me. I think he is just a bit of a cutie!
Jase
The kids started to wash the truck yesterday so Jase and Sam finished it this morning. Sam had a great time and then got his wee bike out to drive through some puddles!
Laura had netball today so I took the opportunity to take a couple of pictures. The drew the game 4 all and were really close to a final winning goal when injury time was called and it was all over rover! She is playing really well and really enjoys it.
No comments:
Post a Comment