Touch
Well today was the first game of touch rugby for the kids. I relented and agreed to them playing for the first time this year, so long as they both had games within cooe of each other so I didnt have to drag the three littlies out all afternoon!Laura had a good run around and enjoyed it. She did very well considering she has never played before and most of the people in her team have been playing for the last three years. She is a pretty fast sprinter so I guess that helps. As for the rules of the game - you have me beat. I have no idea what is going on apart from they run one way and try and 'touch' the other team when they have the ball!!!
Daniel on the other hand was not so enthusiastic. He got on the field but refused to touch the ball at all!! He ran along behind the others and then decided he didnt want to do team talk at the end. Prefering to cling to my leg!!!
As there was several extra children they were being subbed on and off. The action of a tap from a team mate indicating a release from the field. Jake duelly runs onto the field and taps Daniel on the arm. Daniel turns round and taps him back with a growly look on his face. He thought Jake was just hitting him!!!!
Heat
30degrees and muggy - nough said!!
Paint
No picture for this one so you will have to imagine!
Yesterday, Thursday, was playgroup day. Being warm the kids were playing outside and all the activities were also out in the garden.
I was in the toilet helping Jessa when I got a knock at the door from Aimee who had Sam. First look had me about to panic as all I could see was red dripping off his face and in his hair. But no not blood, just paint and lots of it - red and blue.
All wiped up and clean enough not to contaminate everything he touched, I let him loose again.
Apparently Aimee asked Dylan what he was painting and he replied 'Sammy!'
It was quite funny once I realised he wasnt actually bleeding!
His hair has a nice salmony pink tinge to it now as it didnt quite all wash out of the blonde curls in the shower last night! I think he might have a stained patch for a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment