Well I have managed to remember to update today! Thought I would tell you a little about our weekend. We went to Timaru for the Morgan Horse Show. Peter took four horses. Becky, Brittney, Jesse and Billy. Jason was showing Jesse and Billy. We took them in the harness class with the Swiss Pleasure Wagon and all the children in the back. I didnt take many photos because the weather was pretty average. Rain, wind and chilly.
We took the tent up and the kids tried out thier new bunks, which were a hit! The only down side was the 5hrs it took to drive there and back. Going on a Friday afternoon and returning on Sunday night meant we were all a bit tired! However a good weekend was had and a few ribbons won, which the kids duely snaffled up. Laura fell in love with a little welsh pony residing at the farm where the show was held. She was trying to convince Gegen (grandad/Peter/Jasons dad - for those who dont know our family) to take him home with us! She also did some of the showing leading the horses around and really enjoyed it.
Well today is Tuesday and Jessa is just about off to kindy, Sam will be having a sleep and Charlie appears to not want a sleep so that might put paid to all those little childfree jobs that I was going to do this afternoon - what a shame, I will have to sit and cuddle a baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment