Dont know where the weekend went but it seemed to disappear. Jase got home at about 7am and crawled into bed. The kids were up about 8am so I left him snoozing.
Was another hot, hot day here so the kids were in the sandpit and outside for most of the morning. Jase got up at about 11am and took Sam outside with him. They came back in for lunch and Sam was chuffed because they saw a 'big' tractor. The grass was being sown in the lease paddock at the neighbours.
After lunch I made some muffins. Used a recipe out of a little book mum got me when she was here. It says you can leave the mixture in the fridge for up to a month. So you can just get it out and make muffins when you want some. I made some with apple and cinnamon. They are really yummy but maybe a little too much bran for me so I might change that next time. We will see how the mixture in the fridge goes.
While they were in the oven I fixed Jases trousers that have been in the cupboard for a couple of months waiting for me! Also a couple of Sams nappies that needed a bit of repair.
Then I made Sam a cowprint nappy. I will add a photo tomorrow sometime when I get him to model it.
After the kids woke up we had a visit from Aimee, Dylan and Stacey. The kids were very excited to see Stacey again, particularly Jessa!
Then we popped around to Armagh to tag the calves and have tea with Nana and Gegen.
So just enough time to quickly update the blog and then off to bed!
After lunch Jase and Charlie had a little chat!
1 comment:
Flobber lobber lop little weeeeed.
Post a Comment