Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My gorgeous baby......

For the last couple of weeks Ben has been giving us random 'real' smiles, he is really funny becuase once he has done it he cant remember what to do and sticks his tongue out and contorts his face but cant figure out how to smile again.
Well today I was sitting at the table with him on my knee having a wee chat and he gave me the most gorgeous gummy smile, followed by another and another - lots of them. It was sooooo cute and adorable. So I went and got the camera - of course I couldnt get him to smile for the camera, but as soon as I put it away he gave me the biggest grin!
He is wearing his new cardy I knit for him too, fits perfectly and looks great, I am really pleased with it.







No comments: