While mum was here we managed to fall into Spotlight after the car threw a steering problem and drove itself into the carpark there. Several rolls of fabric fell in my trolley and the magnetic field on my credit card clung to the eftpos machine and somehow I found myself the proud owner of several metres of gorgeous fabrics! ;-)
So I made the girls some new clothes. Laura wanted a shorter top and I made a headband to match.


And Jessa wanted to wee dress (I know its white, but its got ladybirds on it!)

And also got a matching headband. I think I might even have enough left of this fabric to make another wee top for her too. Might try ruffles next time too. (just need to get my sticky little hands on one of them ruffler attachments for my sewing machine!)

And this little dolly is called Polly. I made her as a christmas gift for my neice, Molly, in the UK. The kids named her.
No comments:
Post a Comment