Sammy had a great day playing with Laura and Daniel being home. It was a lovely day and they spent the afternoon in the sandpit and on the deck playing with the playdough and building tents.
They had to come in about 4pm when a shower came through, Nana came for a cuppa and took Laura and Jessa for a sleepover and I put Sams favourite on the DVD - 'Post Pat' (postman pat) Apparently the big day playing was a bit much for a little boy who nodded off in the chair.
The trousers are all finished, with just the elastic to do when I have the kids here to measure them. The tops are started with two half finished, two quarter finished and three ready to start!
The two Moo cow ones are for Sammy, The dark pink for Laura, the two black for Daniel and the two purple for Jessa. Its a really easy pattern to do and I am sure I will be a pro by the time they are all finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment