
I think I am turning into Martha Stewart - the homemaker part that is - not the criminal part!!

The other night I fancied some fudge so I whipped some up. It took a bit longer than I thought to dissolve the sugar and reduce it down but we got there. I added some jelly beans - just because I could! It was very yummy. I took some to Music and Movement for morning tea. The kids helped me eat the rest in order to save my waistline. Tonight I made some nappies, I had them cut out and some of the sewing done on a couple. Three at 9,11 and 12 o'clock are Malden Mills Windpro fleece. I lovely soft thick fleece. They can be used as pockets, covers or fitteds so are very versitile. The top one is actually a dark forrest green and the one with orange snaps is navy blue. The flash has distorted the colours a bit. The others are all printed or plain PUL. I had a few pieces left over so I thought I would sell them to help finance my own nappies (well Charlie and Sams not mine personally!) But I kinda like them and want to keep them now lol! The green one (5 o'clock) has the softest butter microfleece on the inside. The kids like the one in the middle with dinosaurs on too so that might have to stay.
The kids are on school holidays for the next couple of weeks so we will be busy no doubt. Laura is currently out - she has been to a movie and out to tea for a friends birthday. Hopefully she will be home soon cos I want to go to bed. (its 10pm already!) Man she is growing up just a tad too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment