Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sams first day at kindy


Sam started afternoon Kindy on the 14th of September. He was very excited, if a little nervous. Jess, Charlie and I went prepared to stay for the afternoon if he needed us too but we managed to leave for one of the two hours. He loved it. By the next day he was telling me he was going to stay all by himself "cos I dont need you to stay eh mum?" I am really stoked and very proud of him, he is a shy wee fella and I thought the transition would be a big one for him. He found his mate Dylan as soon as he got there and they have been inseparable since. Dyl was awesome and I think it has helped Sam slot in no problems becuase he has someone to show him the ropes and keep him busy with all the activities there is to do.


Standing at the gate before going in, bag on back and big sister to help!


Sussing out the basket of cars


Charlie enjoyed joining in the singing and activities



Playing with Dylan




Having fun!







No comments: