Well I went to login to add these photos and apparently they have changed how it all works so it took me 15mins to work out how to access the blog. Thought I was going to have to start a new one!
So I have finished a couple of tops. Lauras jersey has been waiting a while so I could hunt down another ball of wool. (I managed to run out half up the collar) but I couldnt find one so I decided to make the collar shorter than the pattern and managed to find a ball lf similar colour to stitch it up with so I did that last night.
I also made Daniel a merino top to wear on his school ski trip on Monday. I finished it with FOE (fold over elastic) and it was so quick and easy. And best of all he loves it!
No comments:
Post a Comment