Thursday, May 14, 2009

New photos yay!!!

Last week I spent in Wellington on a 5day course for my CBE studies. I had a great week and spent the preceeding weekend with Gina and the kids. I also managed to fit in a shopping trip, a knitting night with some lovely ladies from TNN and a visit to the lovely lady who I did my yarn swap for and tea out with Gina, Lachie and Neve before I left.
Jase took the week off work and spent it with the kids, it sounds like they had great fun but they missed me heaps - I missed them all too!

While I was away Laura and Daniel had thier school disco - Jase somehow managed to wriggle out of taking them and they got picked up by a friend. (I dont know why he didnt want to go, I mean, music too loud to talk over and rapant, over excited kids charging round the hall like mad things - who wouldnt want to go!)
Anyway Laura managed to organise them both into costumes so here are cat woman and batman..........................

Here is my skater boy.............

My toofy boy

And three little scallywags all in a row!



Sam my photogenic little man..........


and more to come!




No comments: