Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Skirt, wool and a gift

The lady who I made my yarn swap for has just had her baby, he is a tiny 5lb so I knitted a wee top and hat for him and made a little 'nuggy' like Charlies. There is an orange in the wee hat to give you an idea of the size!
And my yarn swap arrived - my theme was Very Berry Beautiful. I got 200g of pure wool dyed in pinks and purples, some berry inspired stitch markers (one even has a wee rose on the bottom) a pattern for very berry t-shirt and the recipe for blueberry muffins (very yummy, already tried out and eaten!) oh and some marshmallow easter eggs which I ate while the kids were having their afternoon nap so I didnt have to share hehe) The stitch markers are already in use on a top for Jessie, I am using the wool but a different pattern to the one I was sent.







And here is the skirt I made - I just realised I forgot to turn the picture round before up loading it so this one is best viewed whilst holding your computer screen on its side!







No comments: